Sunday, July 26, 2009

Seaside, Florida Trip- Caroline at 7 months






Last week we all traveled to Seaside, Florida for a little family vacation. Ed wasn't able to make it because he is working hard on the road. I really really missed him and I am anxious for him to come home. The trip was fun, sunny, entertaining and relaxing. We went back and forth between the beach and the pool at our beach house and I FINALLY got a tan for the summer. Hoooray!! I got to spend so quality time with my mom, dad, brothers, sisters, aunt, uncle, cousins and my nephew Cib. Here are a few photos. Caroline hit 7 months while we were on the trip. I can feel her getting bigger and bigger everyday!

3 comments:

The Ehlerts said...

I can't wait to see that prego suit on the barge, you look soooo cute! Looks like it was a fab time with the family, too much fun!

Rendi said...

You look awesome! Can't wait to see you in a less than two weeks!

Granny Nanny said...

What fun we had! Not alot of sleep -- but fun!!! Guess sleep is a thing of the past for you for a while! Once Caroline is here -- you won't mind! Hang in there! Can't wait for Caroline to be with us next year in Seaside! Love forever!