Here are some videos of Caroline saying "HI!". She is doing so much at 10 months...Clapping, crawling, trying to stand up, getting to the sitting position from crawling, saying hi, doing "arms up", waving and pointing. I am so proud of my little girl and can't believe that she is almost a year old! What a smart and cute little cookie!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Say Hi!
Posted by Lindsey at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
These are precious! "HI CAROLINE"...loved being with you all yesterday and today! So proud of Caroline....she is learning so much so fast! Don't want to miss a moment -- so thanks for letting me come! I love her....and you all --- forever!
Oh please tell her Aunt Fancy says HI! right back - that was just too cute. I esp loved the arms up, ok Mom and Dad, I did it, now hug time! xo
She is too cute! Love you all!
Such a cute "performance" ... I watch it over and over! Am I sick?....no, I just love that little cupcake girl! Forever!
Post a Comment