Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pumpkin Patch


Caroline and I went to Marble Falls today with our friends Tara and Viv. We had some yummy lunch at the Bluebonnet Cafe, along with some delicious pie! Then we headed out to the pumpkin patch. We got some good photos! Thanks for taking us out there Tara and Viv! We had a blast :)

More at...

http://www.photoworks.com/slideshow/album/A21EE133A2EA?c=pw59560&CS_003=4433951

2 comments:

Granny Nanny said...

Oh - Our Caroline got to see white pumpkins!!! Very exclusive!!! So cute...I am going to run go look at them all!

Granny Nanny said...

Oh My Goodness --- these are just precious! Caroline is so pensive! And the ones with Caroline and Viv are winners!! Looks like such fun --- so glad you got to go do that with friends - sounds like an excellent day!!! Oh --- and I LOVE Carolines owl ensemble -- and Viv's tutu!!! So cute! Treasure every moment!