Not sure what Caroline is doing, but she is talky talky talky!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Singing? Talking? Chatting?
Posted by Lindsey at 8:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not sure what Caroline is doing, but she is talky talky talky!
Posted by Lindsey at 8:10 AM
5 comments:
She's just imitating her Aunt Susannah - remembering her days in mommy's womb when Aunt Susannah wouldn't shut up and stop talking to mommy!
Love it! Can't wait to hold her at the end of April!!
Caroline is just saying that she is sad and misses her Granny Nanny and wants to know where Granny Nanny is?....and when can she see Granny Nanny next?! I recognize that little "ayyy....ayyyy" but it is a bit louder now! Hold on Caroline....Granny Nanny is on her way! Love you Line - Forever!
Love it!!
She is so cute!!!!!! I am so glad that I got to see her at Thanksgiving. With parents like ya'll she should be talking really soon. :)
Love, Lila
Post a Comment