Lindsey - These are wonderful!!! She is the cutest little subject and I love the ballet leotard! This does it --- what are you doing on Friday - I need a Caroline/Lindsey fix!
So so so cute! Can't wait to see you all in a couple months! Sanders has perfected his kiss with the smacking sound and everything...he'll have to try it out on Caroline!
7 comments:
Lindsey - These are wonderful!!! She is the cutest little subject and I love the ballet leotard! This does it --- what are you doing on Friday - I need a Caroline/Lindsey fix!
OMG! Soooo cute!! She is just precious Lindsey! I gotta meet her! When will you be in Houston next??
So so so cute! Can't wait to see you all in a couple months! Sanders has perfected his kiss with the smacking sound and everything...he'll have to try it out on Caroline!
I LOVE IT HAHAHA!
CUTEY PA-TOOTS!!
Lindsey - Caroline is sooooooooooooo precious! What great pictures!
Love these pics. Such a model!
Post a Comment