Caroline turned 5 months last Friday-- well, 20 weeks. I don't really know how to keep track, but I consider it 5 months. For her 5 month birthday, Caroline gave her mom and dad 10 straight hours of sleep. It was so fabulous and I was so anxious to wake her up to play, because I don't require that much sleep anymore. We haven't duplicated it again, but we are pretty darn close to full nights of sleep! I think we are on the right track now. We have been eating oatmeal from time to time and she loves it! She is making a mess, but loves to eat with a spoon.
Caroline is growing fast and has such a beautiful personality. Her bright eyes and big smile make me melt every time she flashes them. She has found her voice and can go from a soft coo to a loud squeal. I have decided that she is telling me that she is bored. I have a feeling she wants to get out of the house, but I hate cold weather so much, that I would rather not leave. Needless to say, we have been playing with all her toys upstairs and are ready to get lots of new ones :)
That's all for now. Time to sleep :)
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
5 months and then there was sleep
Posted by Lindsey at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
GREAT news that you go a night of sleep! It does wonders! Love you and can't wait to see you soon!
5 months already! WOW!
Love the updates :-) See you Saturday!
I wish I had let you download the photos I got this weekend! CAROLINE is so cute --- her peach fuzz hair is darling! Got some great shots - will share this weekend! Thanks for letting me come! What fun! Forever......
when do we get to see you guys again?! we miss you!!!
Post a Comment