What a fun weekend and what a fun group. GG, GE, Ellie, Laura, Kyle, Will, Granny Nanny, Captain Jim and Roy all came up to Austin for some Saturday and Easter Sunday fun! We played golf, decorated Eater Eggs and Easter place mats, played with Caroline and ate A LOT of food! It was a fabulous weekend!! Here are a few photos.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Easter 2010
Posted by Lindsey at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love you ALL! It was a beautiful and fun weekend! You all outdid yourselves - the food was delicious --- and the company the best! Our Little Caroline is a beautiful, beautiful child! I love her! And will FOREVER - Granny Nanny & Captain Jim
Love all the pictures! Caroline is so precious and so cute! Miss you more than you could know...
Hey Lindsey! I just looked at your blog for the first time in awhile and just wanted to say hello and WOW, what I CUTIE miss Caroline is! She's adorable!!! I can't wait to meet her one day :) Love you all! Jaime
Post a Comment