Saturday, April 24, 2010

This week my baby girl has grown in so many ways. She has started to roll from front to back. The first few times we didn't even see it. Ed left the room, and I was in the kitchen. Ed came back in and asked how Caroline got on her stomach? We were so excited that she finally rolled from back to front-- the next step was just seeing her actually do it. That night, she rolled over in her crib, and was trying to return to her back, but she kept hitting the bumper. It was so funny to see her trying to get back to where she started-- she was so frustrated though. But finally, last night, she showed me how she could roll over:) Thanks Caroline. Now she is rockin' and rollin'! Ed said she was rolling to toys this morning. So exciting. I am so proud.

This morning, I turned on Sesame Street, and she started to bop up and down. It was so cute. She was excited to see her friends, and especially Elmo :)

Since she is growing up so fast, today, we are starting to wean her from the pacifier. Wish me luck. I hope this works!

Caroline will be 7 months tomorrow! I have lost count on the weeks, so I have to count by her month birthdays now :) Happy 7 month birthday Caroline!

1 comments:

Granny Nanny said...

Impossible to believe that Caroline is seven month old!!! However - she is learning so quickly and changing so fast! Hope to see you Monday night...unless ofcourse there is seven month old cake to be had -- then I will come tomorrow!!!! Just kidding, Edward! See you Monday afternoon - unless you need me sooner! Love you all -forever!