Dear Baby Girl Caroline-- What an eventful year! Happy Birthday! I hope you have had as much fun this year as I have. You have grown so much, physically and mentally and I am so proud of you. You are so smart and so fun and I have loved every minute of the past year. From the hospital, to our first few weeks at home, to your first plane flight and "Arms Up!", to your first football game, to today. You have filled my heart with more joy that I could have ever imagined. I am lucky to be your Mom, and I will fight my hardest to be the best mom that I can be. I love you so much and may this birthday be the beginning of many many HAPPY birthdays! Love, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
AMEN!!! We all love you too Caroline --- you have blessed us all with your precious little life --- and I count it gold to watch your Mommy and Daddy growing into the very best parents that God could have given you! We look forward to many many Happy Birthdays and other wonderful times with you --- there is nothing sweeter than holding your sleepy little self and singing "OUR" song to you! Love you Baby Caroline -- always have - always will - FOREVER! Your Granny Nanny
Post a Comment