Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ball Pit

So today was Caroline's 3 day of school. I made sure today that she was fully fed and ready to go to school. Today was going to be a fun day because they had a small baby ball pit in their classroom. Well, the teachers told me that Caroline wasn't herself this morning, so they decided to try to feed her, and she ate it ALL! Well, shortly after that Caroline threw up all over the class room, and yes, into the ball pit! She was sooooooooo full that she just couldn't hold it all in. YUCK, GROSS, EW! All the babies had to evacuate the classroom. When I picked her up, there was a team of teachers cleaning up the room. I was so mortified, yet confused why they tried to feed her again. Whatever, I guess vomit just happens.

Poor Caroline, had to come home from school today :(

I might just have to get her a ball pit for her birthday since she missed out :(

1 comments:

Granny Nanny said...

My POOR little girl!!!