Sunday, March 15, 2009

Babies' R Us

Ed and I decided to go to Babies' R Us to "check it out" and to get ourselves super overwhelmed. Well, it worked. How many strollers can there be to choose from?? 3 aisles worth-- just crazy! Leisha told me the other day that when I was ready to register, she would give me a list of things I would need--- I told her NO... YOU ARE GOING WITH ME! HA! That will be an experience!

I am ready for all the fun to begin, but I am super ready for the migranes and nasuea to go away. I was at 9 weeks on Thursday, so I guess I only have a few weeks left.

2 comments:

The Ehlerts said...

Heck yes I will go!! Like a kid in a candy store baby...yeah for baby blueberry, my lil' chicken nugget aka lady bug wants to play with you soon!

Granny Nanny said...

I am rereading these and you hung in there --- now the headaches and nausea are gone!!! Hooray....and we know now that Blueberry is Baby Caroline Kessler!!! I love her already -- of course -- but I can't wait to hold her little self! Hope she enjoys Florida with us! I love you all so much! Forever - Granny Nanny