Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Big News

Well, Ed and I are going to have a baby! Yep, that's right-- hard to believe, but yep, here we go. Baby Neuhaus is due October 15th, just in time for Texas/OU weekend. Uncle Austin said that if he/she comes in time, he will buy it a ticket to the game-- how sweet!

We told my mom and dad (Granny Nanny and Captain Jim) and mom screamed and dad said, "hot dog"! I think they were really excited and can't wait for more grandchildren-- that is what Granny Nanny keeps saying.

We got to tell all the whole Neuhaus clan when we were in Wimberley and I think they were shocked. They didn't really realized what Ed had just told them, but after a few minutes, I could see it settling in their brains. We spent the whole weekend talking about it, which might have been annoying, but it was hilarious hearing what names everyone came up with. Willetta? Nancy Graham? Maybe not?

Ed and I have resorted to calling the baby, "Blueberry" because I read somewhere that the baby was the size of a blueberry, and the name just stuck.

1 comments:

Granny Nanny said...

We are so excited about this news! Yea!!!! Love Forever - Granny Nanny and Captain Jim