Yesterday, Ed and I were suppose to go to Darby and Dan's for Dan's bday party, but I got an afternoon migraine at work, which seems to be a recurring issue. I came home and thought it would be good to take a Kids Dramamine, eat my sandwich and just relax at home. Well the Dramamine knocked me out at 6:30pm and I didn't wake up until 7am. That was some gooooooood sleep, and my migraine is gone too! I am sad we missed the party, but I would have not been a very good guest.
I think my bed is going to have a permanent body print in it because I have been in the bed so much the past 3-4 weeks. Headaches, nausea, bloody noses, and vomiting. Anyone that tells you it is a joy is lying! I am so ready for this part to be over with! I am sure Ed is ready to leave the house in the evening and actually go do something fun. We'll get there soon-- hopefully!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Dramanine!
Posted by Lindsey at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sorry I wasn't there to hold your head much - thank heaven Edward was around....and I am sure he is glad that part is over too! I cannot believe you are six months --- only three to go! Can't wait for that baby girl! Makes my heart sing!!!! I love you so much sweet "girl" - that is for Mom Lindsey! You always were and are my treasured baby girl -- and now you are having your own baby girl!!! It will be soooo much fun!
Forever Granny Nanny
Post a Comment