Little did we know when we took this photo that it would be the last profile shot of you preggy! I really thought you would be right on time and maybe "double" in size in next three weeks! Praise God I was wrong!! You looked GREAT then and you are looking FANTASTIC now .... AND ... YOU HAVE CAROLINE HERE TO HOLD!! Much more FUN!!!
4 comments:
Lookin' good lady!!! Caroline will be here SOON!
Super cute!! Love you all!
So cute Fatheree! I am so sad I had to miss the shower this last weekend. Sniff sniff. Hope you had a blast! She will be here SO SOON!
Little did we know when we took this photo that it would be the last profile shot of you preggy! I really thought you would be right on time and maybe "double" in size in next three weeks! Praise God I was wrong!! You looked GREAT then and you are looking FANTASTIC now .... AND ... YOU HAVE CAROLINE HERE TO HOLD!! Much more FUN!!!
Post a Comment