9/25/09- Happy Birthday Caroline. You are the most precious thing I have ever seen. Even more beautiful than I could ever imagine. I am looking forward to our adventures together! Love, Mommy
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Heard the great news from Leisha, congratulations! Can't wait to meet Caroline and see her sassy mommy!
Sweet Caroline is indeed beautiful, dainty, and precious! We are all so thrilled she is finally here -- and we look forward to a lifetime of fun and memories! Lindsey, Edward, and Sweet Caroline --- Love you Forever and Forever and Forever! Granny Nanny and Captain Jim
Love from Louisiana!! We love you, Caroline and can't wait to watch you grow up! You have an amazing mommy and daddy!
I'm so excited for ya'll!! Can't wait to come baby sit!!
-Laura
Lindsey, so exciting. Sounds like you are already enjoying being a mommy. Here is my blog too.
littonfamilynews.blogspot.com
Post a Comment