Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hospital for monitoring

Yesterday afternoon around 5:30, my doctor admitted me into labor and
delivery to be monitored because of my high blood pressure that showed
up on Monday. Caroline is looking great, and I am trying to rest. It
is a little difficult to rest when you have 4 wire attached to you. I
feel like an octopus. But I believe that we are on schedule to do a c-
section at noon tomorrow, Friday September 25th. (unless my tests come
back with crazy results)

Just down the hall is a fellow Chi Omega Suzanne Tankersley Perez.
She is working on delivering her twins and I pray that the labor
doesn't last much longer for her.

I'll post more later !

6 comments:

Aunt Fancy said...

I can't wait to hear the exciting news and I'm so happy to know exactly where you are. Can't wait to see you and meet that sweet baby of yours! xoxoxoxo

Rendi said...

Can't wait for baby Caroline to get here!! Lots of Chi O babies being born! Love you tons.

Kara said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

The Ehlerts said...

Yaaaay Sweet Caroline!! Almost here!

Allison said...

I am so happpy for y'all! Can't wait to meet and see baby Caroline. Sending you well wishes and prayers for a safe delivery.

Allison said...

I am so happpy for y'all! Can't wait to meet and see baby Caroline. Sending you well wishes and prayers for a safe delivery.