Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Activities

DSC03238
DSC03240

DSC03249
Elle and Caroline got to play and decorate cookies at my house last week.  Caroline got to meet Aunt Chappy and play with Aunt Leisha.  We had a really good time and I think I gave Elle a little too much sugar-- sorry Leish!  Next year, I will be sure to give her more :)

IMG_0300
We went to a friends birthday party and they had Minnie and Mickey make an appearance.  Caroline slept through the whole thing, and Ed and I had a blast.
 
DSC03253
Cib and Caroline playing with Granny Nanny.
DSC03258
Caroline got to meet Great Grandma Violet.
 
DSC03260
Chillin' in her lamb chair while we opened presents.
 
DSC03265

 
DSC03270
Caroline with the Christmas tree in her new car seat.  

2 comments:

Rendi said...

She is beautiful. I can't wait to hold her! Love to you all!

Granny Nanny said...

What a fun Christmas we had with Sweet Caroline here! Loved every minute! And love you all - forever ! Mom/Nancy/Granny Nanny