Caroline is growing growing growing! She is 9 weeks old and weighs 11lbs and 2.5oz. Hooray!







Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Recent Photos
Posted by Lindsey at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caroline is growing growing growing! She is 9 weeks old and weighs 11lbs and 2.5oz. Hooray!







Posted by Lindsey at 8:40 PM
8 comments:
I looove the new pics!!! Can't believe she's already 9 weeks!
SOOOOO SWEET! Love you all!
Awwwww. She is so precious! Love the new pics. I can't wait to meet her!
She is so precious! I want to see her again. We need to get together soon.
She is sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!
Growing so fast and I have still yet to meet her!! Love the pictures, good stuff.
Can't believe I haven't commented on these wonderful photos that we took! My precious Caroline looked at me this week! Eye to Eye --- Caroline is trying to figure out "Who is this strange lady who whisks in and out of my life?" But there was recognition in her eyes that she knew I was not her Mommy or her Daddy --- and she told me she loves the way I pat her little bottom when I try to get her to sleep! She is my Sweet "Line" - my darling Little Cupcake Girl -- and she is beautiful! God is so Good!
Love you all forever MOM/Granny Nanny
Hey guys, I enjoyed the most recent Caroline pictures... So cute, so much a perfect blend of you two, and so loved!
Happy Birthday Edward!!!!
Love you.
Grandmother Graham
Post a Comment