Sunday, December 13, 2009

Photos from the past months activities

Here are a few photos from the past month.
DSC03208_2
This is when Caroline got to meet Uncle Luke-- she impressed him with her toots.



DSC03209_2
Caroline posing in her Boppy.



DSC03210_2
Thanksgiving night-- all decked out for the UT v. A&M game. Hook 'Em Horns.


DSC03211_2
With Granny Nanny on Thanksgiving.

IMG_1964DSC_0191

Caroline got to see her great grandparents on the Neuhaus side over Thanksgiving.  Betty couldn't stop laughing.  I think she knew what was going on and understood that she has, yet another, great grandchild.

 
DSC_0701
 Aunt Celeste got to meet Caroline for the first time at Thanksgiving, along with Aunt Melanie and Cousin Elyse.  Thank you Elyse for the lesson on who is my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd cousins.  I may need a refresher course soon :)  Can't wait for you to be in San Marcos-- hooray!
 
DSC_0709

 The Thanksgiving crowd at Robin's.  Hook 'Em Horns!
 
DSC_0710

 Caroline and her Captain. 


DSC03226_2
Caroline got her Bumbo chair for her Christmas present. We are going to wrap it back up for Christmas day. She loves to sit in it and have story time.


DSC03228_2
Another interesting sleeping position.


DSC03231_2
Caroline got all decked out for Taylor's Thanksmas party.  What a cute little reindeer!



DSC03232_2
"Mom, I think it is time to take this off of me-- I'm hot and uncomfortable!" -Caroline

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like Caroline has had a big month! She just gets cuter with every picture... what a precious baby girl!

Granny Nanny said...

I LOVE OUR "LINE"!!! She is so precious and growing so fast! I am sorry I have a camera in everyone's face all the time -- but if I didn't we would MISS ALL THESE GREAT MOMENTS!!!
Love you all - can't wait to have Caroline at my home for the first time!