
Yesterday, Ed and I went to the doctor for my 3 month check up. I was super excited and anxious to see another video of Baby Blueberry so that I would be reassured that it was ok and healthy and developing like it is suppose to. When we got into the room, the nurse had the radio on, and George Strait's song "Wrapped" came on. As we waited I was singing along, but at the same time, started to get really excited, and a little emotional. The lyrics "Thought I was doin' fine,
'Bout to get you off my mind,
I see your face and then I'm ,
Wrapped around your pretty little finger again" was just perfect for the moment. The nurse came in and we started the sonogram. Right when Blueberry showed up on the screen, we saw its precious little face, little arms and little legs. We saw it do a little kick and saw its jaw move a little bit. Maybe it was trying to tell us something :)? It was a really memorable moment and we just fell in love with that little Baby Blueberry-- I know for sure we will be wrapped around it's pretty little finger for sure!
Friday, April 3, 2009
3 months (12 Weeks)
Posted by Lindsey at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We are so very excited to see these photos of our precious Baby Neuhaus "Blueberry"! We will check the blog happily and daily! We stand ready, willing, and able to get wrapped around that "tiny little finger" too --- We have waited always for this little one! Our baby girl's first baby!!! We love you ALL (Mommy, Daddy & Baby N.)-- Always and Forever!!! Granny Nanny and Capt Jim
Such a cute post, Lindsey! I can hear the excitement in your typing... :)
BIG hugs!!!
Thanks so much for sharing these photos! We cant wait to see more pictures.
LOVE that baby already! Will check the blog daily!
Post a Comment