Thursday, April 16, 2009

Second Trimester- HOORAY!

Well, here we are, 14 weeks into it all, thank goodness we are in the 2nd Trimester! It's kinda hard to believe that we are already here. I got my maternity jeans yesterday, just in time because I am starting to get a little baby blueberry bump. I am sure people will appreciate that I am not running around with my jean unbuttoned:) Everyone says to me, "once you get into the 2nd trimester, you are going to feel great." Well, I'm here, and I'm ready for my burst of energy. Hopefully I will get it this weekend when I go to Dallas for Jen Lenz's wedding. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Rendi said...

I'm praying hard for that morning/night sickness to be gone. But if not, I'll rub your back and hold your hair while you do your thing! :) LOVE YOU, MAMA LINDS!!!

Granny Nanny said...

You girls have a fantastic weekend!! Wish I could be there with you all --- but I will be thinking about the beautiful bride and all you girls laughing! Have so much fun that you forget to get sick!
Love to all - Forever Momma F.