Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

I got to spend Easter weekend with the Fatheree Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents and nephew...and doggies. It was a really fun weekend getting to spend time with everyone. Unfortunately, Ed couldn't be there because he was working hard in Nashville for Gretchen Wilson's tour rehearsals. We missed him tons!!! I loved getting to spend some time with my nephew Cib-- he is just so cute and we had an entertaining afternoon down at the river on Sunday. Thanks mom and dad for making the weekend so fun! I love you all! (Sorry I don't have photos of everyone-- mom too most of the photos-- I just took a few on my camera).


1 comments:

Granny Nanny said...

What a glorious weekend it was! So very very special to have the fourth generation at the Bandera House - Cib and Baby Blueberry! Of course --- I loved having my "babes" and spouses (Missed you Edward!)all together with us! Oh - Granddoggies too! Wonderful family time! I LOVE Cib and my matching hats!!!!! Look forward to many happy memories at our river place!