This weekend I trecked back to Houston to go pick up Edward at the Sam Houston Race Park because Gretchen Wilson had a show. Poor guy, he was in like 5 states in 2 days. I got to Houston and went straight to my parents house to just chill out with my dad (the other patient) since he has been recovering from his sugery-- which went really well by the way. Then we had dinner with Robin and Chuck and I got to drive everyone home-- it was pretty entertaining because all 4 of them were talking at the same time :) Then my mom and I went out to pick Edward up and got to see so many fun Nashville friends!
Sunday morning Ed and I woke up and had breakfast with mom and dad. Then, for some reason, my baby book came out and we got to see some AWESOME pictures of me. The infamous "baby moon head" photo was found which is HILARIOUS and my "big hair" photo was even better.
We spent some time looking through the garage and finding furniture that we can use, and dad convinced us to take "the craddle" home. When we were at Calvary Episcopal School, they always had a silent auction, and one year my mom asked me if I wanted anything. I told her I really like the craddle-- not sure why, but I really liked it. For year, we would layin that thing and watch TV. Duke and Peanut found it at my mom's house and really liked it too. It is a nice addition to our living room. I liked it in the 2nd grade...and I still like it now!
Next time we are in Houston, we are going to have to go through Edwards "baby book" and find some funny photos of him, but I am sure his hair didn't get really big until about 15 years old. HA!



5 comments:
LOVE the hair!!!! Looks like mine when I hot roll it even today! :) Big hair is in though, right? After all, we are from the south!
Lindsey,
I love the pics of you as a baby and young girl... I will try to find some pictures of Edward as a baby that you can enjoy. Love to you all always.
Graham
OMG! I can't get over the moon head hahaha...I love it, and you look awesome with big hair...if you come over I got a teasin' comb and we can make it big again!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the cradle, how special!!
I just looked at these again...I love how in the pic of the 3 of yall everyone is crying in a different picture hahahaha...these are AWESOME!
That's my baby girl!!!! That "HAPPY" Christmas photo....Yes, after ten minutes of trying to get a photo with no one crying -- I just told the photographer to take the dumb photo --- that I was going to buy them all anyway -- and I would further show them to my children so they would understand why they didn't have many "group" photos in their baby book!!!! Those were the days!!!
Post a Comment