Sunday, June 21, 2009

23 Weeks (5 months and 3 weeks)


I am starting to show a little bump. Not much, but just enough for people to start noticing. Caroline is growing quickly-- it seems like my belly size doubles overnight.

Yesterday we went on a tour of the new hospital. I didn't think it would be as long as it was, so I should have brought snacks and some cold water! The tour was an hour and a half, and the lady starting talking about some gross stuff so I started to get hot and queezy-- I had to sit down on the floor. I am such a wuss-- I can't stand that long! I think our whole tour of San Francisco last summer was only 2 hours. GEEZ! Anyway, the hospital is nice and new and clean and it will be a very comfortable stay when we get there!

5 comments:

Red Hot Momma said...

You look great! Something magical will happen over the next four weeks and suddenly-bam! - you double in size. The first of many times I am afraid. :) such a super fun time. Soak it up, believe it or not, it flys by. Love you!

Rendi said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!

Kristin said...

you look awesome!!!

Unknown said...

You look fantastic. What a good picture!

Granny Nanny said...

I wrote a comment on this photo a few days ago...but I guess I forgot to post! You do look beautiful Lindsey --- it is hard to believe my baby is having a baby! You are glowing!
The weather is too hot to think -- I am not surprised you almost didn't make it through the tour --- I will be anxious to hear all about it when you have time!
Hugs to Caroline --- well -- pat your baby bump and a hug for Edward, yourself and the pups!