

Ed and I went and registered this weekend. I think we were in there for 2 hours-- we were pretty tired after wards, but as a reward, we got a phone call that Ed's sister Laura is engaged!!! Laura and Kyle got engaged in Central Park and we couldn't be more excited for them!! Now Caroline has another crazy uncle to make her laugh! Attached are pictures of the bedding I found and a photo of Laura and Kyle.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Caroline's baby bedding! And also, Caroline is getting a new uncle!
Posted by Lindsey at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CUTE bedding!! Love it!!
Love the bedding and the baby mamma!
YEA LAURA AND KYLE --- Love seeing that picture!!!
I love the bedding too --- does this mean that Granny Nanny doesn't have to do tons of sewing in the next few months?? A reprieve ! Maybe I will work on six tshirt quilts instead????
Beautiful - I love it!
Post a Comment