We hit 5 months last Thursday, and we get to find out if Blueberry is a girl or a boy this Wednesday!! I am so excited to find out, I just can't contain myself. Last night we wanted to find out if Duke and Peanut thought it was a boy or a girl, so we wrote Boy, Girl, and What are you talking about? on little pieces of paper and threw them on the floor. Both Duke and Peanut picked up the paper that said BOY! Ed and I both think it is a GIRL, so we will just have to wait and see.
We have asked Granny Nanny and Grahambo to come to the Ultrasound with us to find out. I think they are pretty excited and it will be really fun to have them there.
I was trying to figure out the best way to tell people what it is... email, text, blogpost... So I think I am just going to change my status on Facebook. Our appointment is Wednesday at 10am, so hopefully I will get it updated by noon :)
Can't wait to see more pics of Baby Blueberry-- and actually start calling it by name :)
Monday, June 1, 2009
Halfway there! 5 Months
Posted by Lindsey at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yaaaaaaaaay!! I'm with Duke and Peanut...I think it's a boy...you're my boy blue!
WOO HOO!!! Can't wait to hear on Wednesday!
CANT WAIT! Darn work took away crackbook....will have to wait until 5?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Tee hee hee! I already know!!! Can't wait to see her in person! Forever Granny Nanny
YEA for a baby girl! I don't know if you are sharing the name so I won't post it on here but I LOVE it!
Post a Comment