Sunday, August 23, 2009

Austin Baby Shower given by Charlotte and Valerie





Last Sunday, Charlotte Hudson and Valerie Thomas gave a spectacular baby shower at my house. It was so fun having so many friend from college around. The food, the flowers, the cake and everything were so frilly and fun. I have attached some photos! Thank you Charlotte and Val for everything y'all did and thank you to all of those who attended. It was a blast!

2 comments:

Granny Nanny said...

Goodness Gracious! How fun to see and visit with all the Chi O girls! I have missed you all lately!! Charlotte and Valerie -- the party was beautiful! Thanks for your efforts! It was just a beautiful day! Lindsey and Caroline are very blessed! I loved seeing you all!!! Forever!

Kristin Flewelling said...

So sad I had to miss all of the fun that weekend! Looks like you all had a blsat.
Hope to see you soon! Love all the PINK goodies!