Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cupcake Shower in Houston





Yesterday, my friends Kelley Oncale, Katie McKee and Catherine Tanner threw a baby shower at Sugarbaby's Cupcakes in Houston. Everything from the decor of the bakery to the food and all the fun people that showed up was just perfect. It was great to see everyone and of course, the cupcakes were AMAZING!!! Thanks to everyone that came! I love you all so much!

1 comments:

Granny Nanny said...

What precious friends you have Lindsey! This party was so much fun and a great "catch up" day on all those high school friends of yours that I love too! Thank you girls for hosting -- and those who could come! A beautiful party for my two little cupcake lovers! (Lindsey and Caroline!) You know she is going to love cupcakes --- in fact --- I think that is what I will call her! My Little Cupcake Caroline!