


Yesterday we had a baby shower in Houston, given by Caroline's Aunties... Amber, Celeste, Ellie, and Laura. The food was excellent, the flowers were gorgeous and the company and guest were out of sight ;) The flowers were so cute, they had little blueberries in the bottom of each vase-- very creative!! I don't think I have ever been showered with so many gifts in my life. You can see in the photo below that Graham might fall into the sea of gifts. When I got home that night, my mom and I spread everything out to take another looksee at all the fun new stuff, and I became so overwhelmed by everyone generosity. I love you all so much!!!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Caroline's Baby Shower with the Aunties
Posted by Lindsey at 6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Caroline is getting hooked up!!
Holy cow, those are some serious gifts laday! Hi Caroline, Auntie Reishey can't wait for you an Elle to play...all day...in the haaay...with clay!
Miss Caroline is a very blessed little girl! What a beautiful shower -- so many precious friends and family! Amber, Ellie, Celeste and Laura --- thank you so much for having this special occassion for Lindsey and Caroline! It was so much fun! We appreciate all your efforts!
Post a Comment