I have officially added a third load of laundry to my pile-- THE PINK LOAD! I have started to wash many of Caroline's new things and I am amazed by the amount of PINK! I usually only have a white load of laundry and a dark load of laundry. I guess this is where it begins- the continuous laundry that I keep hearing about. I know the day will come when that one pink wash cloth gets left in the washer, and then I try to run my white load, and then all our white towels turn a shade of pink. HA! I know that day will come. Oh well, Caroline will still be lookin' fine in her pink clothes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And I have just the photo of you and for you to add to this blog! PINK!!!!
oh yes, the laundry...I'm weeks and weeks behind...that's what we are doing tonight, and tomorrow...and the next day hahahaha! love you!
Post a Comment