Tuesday, October 20, 2009

37 Week Profile and Baby Shower at Neuvo Leon










The Sunday before I had Caroline, my friends Leisha, Debbie, Angie, Ashley and Kelly threw me an awesome baby shower at Nuevo Leon. I was so super preggers and my ankles were so swollen that day. I should have know that my blood pressure was high and I should have known that Caroline was going to come that week. Here are a few photos from the shower--it has taken me a while to realize that I never got them up on the blog. It was so great having everyone there and Caroline sure did get some fun stuff! I love you ladies so much!!

Leisha put more photos on her blog...
http://babyehornfan.blogspot.com/2009/09/lindseys-baby-shower.html

3 comments:

Granny Nanny said...

It was such a fun party with so many of "our girls" there! I loved the party, I love my Lindsey, I love the girls that threw the party, and I love my girls! Forever - Mom, Nancy, Mrs. F., Granny Nanny

Granny Nanny said...

Thanks for loving us back! We are very blessed!

The Ehlerts said...

We love you Rindsey Roo...love all the posts, way to go Caroline on rolling over!!