Thursday, October 29, 2009

Deb and Mike Turner Adventures in Austin with Lindsey, Ed and Caroline

Yesterday, Deb and Mike Turner came up to Austin from Houston to visit. It was such a fun and hilarious day. Deb, Mike and I went to Second Baptist together and Deb and I were roommates in Nashville, so we go way back! Deb and Mike are photographers in Houston and took some amazing pictures of Caroline! ( http://www.mdturnerphotography.com/ ) They also took some headshots of Edward, which turned out awesome!! We had so much fun all day long-- I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time-- I thought my incision from my c-section was going to burst because I was laughing so hard!!!!!

We also had an excited evening adventure. We all went to Chuy's and Caroline had her first night out at a restaurant. She was so great and didn't even cry, or wake up. Just getting out of the house made me feel more comfortable about taking Caroline out with me. Thanks for the encouragement Deb and Mike! Today, I realized that even though I was super prepared with my diaper bag all packed, I forgot to put diapers in it HAHAHA!! That could have made for a very interesting evening out. Thank goodness nothing happened! And another exciting event took place last night-- I got to have my first beer in 11 months! Hooray-- I was afraid that I wouldn't like the taste after all this time, but I still love it. YUM!

Below are the photos that Mike and Deb took of Caroline, and I also added photos to the post below of the blooper reel :) I am so amazed with the fabulous work that Deb and Mike do with their photography! They will be shooting my sister in law, Laura's, wedding in January.
IMG_0899IMG_0900IMG_0905IMG_0911IMG_0949IMG_2672IMG_2674IMG_2709IMG_2717IMG_2718IMG_2719IMG_2720IMG_2724-2IMG_2724IMG_2729IMG_2738IMG_2739IMG_2746IMG_2748IMG_2766IMG_2768IMG_2774


4 comments:

Kara said...

Beautiful pics! Beautiful baby!

Granny Nanny said...

These absolutely make me smile from ear to ear! What a precious family! Our Little Caroline is a beautiful little charmer! Love her milk belly, her smile - her expressions - some are yours and some are Edwards - and some are just her very own! Edward looks so handsome --- and you my dear daughter - you are a beautiful woman - being a Mom agrees with you! I love you all - and Deb and Mike for "catching" it all! Forever - Granny Nanny

Rendi said...

LOVE THOSE picture! Caroline is too cute and I love the pictures where she is smiling and the family pics. Is Ed trying out for the Bachelor? Those head shots look like the ones in the deliberation room on the show! :) The pictures are great! Love you, Linds.

deb said...

we had so much fun with you guys!!!