Thursday, October 22, 2009

Root Canal

Yes, today I had a root canal. How awful! Yesterday I went to the dentist to get a crown put on my tooth. I had chipped my tooth about two months ago because I was chomping on ice trying to stay cool this summer. They were not able to fix it at that time because I was pregnant and all they could give me was topical anesthetic. So I had to wait to get a crown put on until after Caroline was born. Well, Caroline came early, so I was able to move that appointment up. They put the temporary crown on yesterday, and right after the Novocaine wore off, I could feel it starting to hurt. The dentist even gave me an extra Novocaine shot before I left her office. By the time I got home, I was in PAIN! Fortunately, this new dentist was able to fit me in today, and as it turned out, I did need the root canal. How horrible. I HATE GOING TO THE DENTIST!!!!

4 comments:

The Ehlerts said...

Rindsey Roo! That's terrible, feel better!

Rendi said...

So sorry you had to deal with the dentist! Love you lots and praying for you, too!

ShellRutherford said...

Ditto...Dentist equal $$$ and PAIN!

Red Hot Momma said...

You KNOW I understand - I H-A-T-E the dentist. Professional torturers!