We had a pretty uneventful, yet eventful Halloween. Caroline is still too small to fit in a costume, and I didn't feel like trying to trick or treat with her, so we decided to just lay low and have a chill day. Ed decided that he would try to work in the yard and clear some of the bamboo in the back corner. Well, he found a snake which erks me to the bone! Luckily he was able to get Duke and Peanut inside before they saw it, but by the time he got back outside to kill it, it was gone. Hopefully, now that the bamboo pile is cleared out the snake will go away. I on the other hand, decided to come down with a cold. The second half of the day I started to feel like I was getting a sore throat and then I got the chills and a fever. The fever broke on Sunday, so I think it is just a cold-- now I just have lovely cough. Anyway, we just spend most of the day dressing Caroline up. Here are a few photos.





Saturday, October 31, 2009
Halloween...Boo!
Posted by Lindsey at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love it!! I want to pop by this week once you are feeling better! xoxo
Hope you are feeling better by now! And hope the snake is gone! Caroline looks adoreable - BUT - she still must be small because that pumpkin isn't very big and she fits right in it!
GET WELL SOON!! I love you and miss you! Caroline is a cute pumpkin!
OMG she is so tiny in that big ole punkin! I love it!!!
Can not wait to meet her in person :-)
Miss you.
xoxo
She's SO cute!!! Miss y'all!!
All the Santa Fe Girls concur ---- Caroline is the cutest little pumpkin in the world! Miss you all!
Post a Comment